Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Can you believe that it's 2010 already? I am amazed that the year whent by so quickly! I quietly brought in the new year with my family. We had comfort foods, played ping-pong, watched Bringing Up Bobby, and we simultaneously watched the Peach in Georgia and the Ball in New York fall.
My 4 goals for the year are:
1)To have a healthier life style
2)To have a dailing quiet time
3)To spend more time in prayer
4)To live a life of love, compassion, and mercy
I plan on keeping these and I would love to know what your resolutions are for 2010! One of things that I have to look forward to this year is turning 15 and getting my learner's permit.
Letters From Beth is also in for some changes this year including a make over, possibly a web address change, new book reviews and give aways, and much more!
Happy New Year!
~Beth

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful blog Beth. You are so imaginative. I enjoyed the past hour reading all you wrote.
    Writing is unquestionable one of your gifts. God is so good. Your words paint wonderful pictures.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Charlene ….(about me…INTJ …dislike flair…like poke…read lots…know your parents….and will visit your blog again )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...