Sunday, October 10, 2010

10/10/10

The Cake!
Today was my birthday! It has been an absolutely awesome day! I had five of my friends come over yesterday and we went to see the movie Secretariat (Which was great!) then almost everybody spent the night at my house. Today we went to church and then came back to my house for cake and ice-cream. My sister made the coolest cake ever! It looked exactly like what our barn is going to look like! I couldn't believe how good it looked! For my birthday I got gift certificates, money, a book, personalized horseshoes, and a wall hanger for the barn for holding jackets, halters and the like. I am also in the process of getting barn! :) One of my favorite things was when my brother called and gave me some great advice. He said, "Don't waste your life. Work hard or do what you love, but don't just sit around." Clay, I plan on doing both of those things in the years to come (The working hard and doing what I love part not the sitting around part)! Thanks to everyone who made today so special!

Love,
Beth, who thinks that this was the best birthday yet!

1 comment:

  1. Beth,
    The pictures on your blog are great. You need to update the barn-raising with pictures showing the roof on it. Also, you have "Barn-raising" part 6, but I couldn't find part 5. Keep up the good work.
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...