Friday, December 31, 2010

Good Bye 2010! Hello 2011!

Well, another year is coming to a close! This has been a truely wonderful year! I have enjoyed all of the good things and realized that the bad things that have happened have happened for a reason. The five most wonderful and memorable things that have happend in my life this year are:
1. My gaining four --yes, four-- nieces this year! Three of which came into my family by adoption (which is a wonderful thing!)
2. The building of my barn! Even though it isn't finished yet! It has been and continues to be a wonderful learning experience for everyone that works on it and it has also provided plenty of material for my blog.
3. Getting my learner's permit! I read the driver's manual, studied for the test, paid to take the test, and passed the test all by myself! I was/am so proud!
4. Going to the Southern Regional 4-H Competition in Clemson, South Carolina and getting to compete in Hippology (the scientific word for the study of horses). And my team even placed in two of the five devisions! We got third in team problems and fifth in horse judging!
5.Going to the letterboxing event. It was so neat to see how a hobby can bring so many interesting and different people from all walks of life together.
After looking back on the past I feel that it's high time to look to the future! On my list of things to accomplish/do/work at/etc. is:
1. Grow closer to God through reading my Bible and praying. I hope to read through the entire Bible in 2011.
2. Live a healthier lifestyle.
3. Get/stay caught up in school.
4. Read more. More classics, review books, inspirations, fiction, fantasy, maybe even a couple of biographies!
5. Blog more. I've only written half of what I should have this year!
That's all I have to blog about for 2010! What are your momorable moments from 2010 and what are your goals for 2011? I'd love to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...