Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Another Goal

I love to write and I love horses. Now, I am going to incorporate these loves into one goal for 2011. Last night I attended the Walton County Young Riders meeting. The speaker talked about the not-so-typical jobs you can have that involve horses. One of those was writing or editing content for magazines like Horse Illustrated, Horse & Rider, and Young Rider. Because she mentioned it, I have been doing research about freelance writing for these publications and I like what I've read. I can do it! Now one of my goals is to have one of my manuscripts published by the end of the year. To do this I am going to have to work hard and write a lot. My plan is to write something every day and mail it in. Hopefully, something will make it into publication!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...