Monday, April 11, 2011

The Priest's Graveyard by Ted Dekker

This time I'm not posting a review. This time I'm posting a request. Ted Dekker is poised to release his newest masterpiece on April 19th! I, like so many others, wait with bated breath.  The Forest Guard has been issued new orders. We're on the march. To spread the word and share the message is our main goal, but for this particular mission we are charged with changing our profile pictures and sharing the links to this interview with Ted and this review of The Priest's Graveyard. Help yourself and me by taking a look at these links and sharing them with others! :) Thank you! :)

P.S. Rest assured that I'll post my review as soon as I read the book! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...