Friday, April 10, 2009

Pony Rides

Yesterday I got to finally ride Joker, my horse, after about month without riding. I haven't been able to ride because it's been raining so much and then I went to Florida. My sister,(who lives next door and has 3 children), came over with her children and 3 of their friends for pony rides. So, they helped me brush Joker and RedRock and then they went in for lunch while I saddled and rode Joker to calm him down (and because it's fun). I rode him for about 45 minutes to an hour and then the kids came down and I gave 6 long pony rides. I had fun and I know the kids did, too. Joker was happy for the change and attention, I think. I'm hoping to ride again today if it doesn't rain too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...