Wednesday, April 8, 2009

There and Back Again

I went to Florida to visit my brother and his family and to celebrate my niece's birthday. Her birthday is actually on Easter Sunday, but they had her party early so that everyone could come. We went to the pool every day, took a trip to the mall, visited the beach after dark, and basically just partied. Another highlight of the trip was playing the XBox 360 with my cousin, Laurie who went with us. We played virtual table tennis and I must admit that I was awesome. Then the next day we ventured to the neighborhood's game house by the pool and tried our hand at real ping-pong. And I regret to announce that we were horrible.
All in all the trip was totally and completely (to be redundant) awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...