Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My New Business

True to my family's typical entrepreneurial spirit I have started my own business! Most people who know me know that I love horses. Now I am going to put my knowledge and skill regarding these beautiful animals to good use! Joker, my beloved chestnut Morgan horse, and I are offering riding lessons. For over 5 years, we have been riding and working together and I think that we really have something to offer! I know that I am so grateful to all of the people who took the time to teach me so many horse related things. Whether I paid these people or not the things that they taught me have been invaluable. They have enriched my life and made riding exciting and fun! I am really looking forward to sharing my knowledge and skills with others! You can read all about the lessons and everything else by going here. The first private riding lesson is only $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...