Monday, March 16, 2009

To the Dentist!

Today I had a tooth check-up appointment at a new dentist office. First there was the one hour long trip there. Once there I had paper work to fill out, x-rays to get done, and a tooth cleaning. I also found out that I have two cavities. No one likes cavities and I am no exception. This means two more trips to the dentist, having my mouth "Novocained" (twice), and an orthodontist consultation free of charge. On the bright side: while sitting in the waiting room before and after my check-up I read a good bit of my book and while getting my teeth done I got to watch "The Little Rascals". In total I spent a little more than four hours (Including the trip there and back.) of my life at the dentist's.
But now at least I can smile in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...