Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Uneventful

I had a very uneventful day. I don't mean that I didn't have fun, just that there were no major, life changing, earth shattering, history making things going on today.
Here are the things that took up the majority of my day besides feeding and taking care of my pets and the regular every day things. I did school work. Today was a test day (I finish every work book for every subject ((Math, Science, Word Building, English, and Social Studies)) every 3 weeks. At the end of that time I take a test on each subject.) I did really well. Then I sat in front of the T.V. for a while. Later I logged on to the computer to check my email, Face Book, eBay, and what not and when I got bored I went outside. I went walking for 30 minutes and recorded it on the "Walk Georgia" website (A program that records all your activities and then turns minutes to miles and you virtually travel across Georgia and you learn facts about every county you "travel" to. ((Google it and join! Let's see how far we make it!)) I have liked it so far, although I've only been doing it for two days.) After that I came inside and sat down to read some of "The Fellowship Of The Ring" by J.R.R. Tolkien. I've made it about half way through and have been enjoying it greatly. (By the way Frodo is in terrible danger where I left him.)
That's about all that I have done that is at all interesting.
Well, I suppose I've said all there is to say about this subject. TTYL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...