Monday, May 25, 2009

The Great Butler Family Campout

Over Memorial Day weekend my mom's side of the family gathered in droves to my house. Imagine 13 tents, 43 and some odd number of people, 9 children under the age of 6, and 3 days of almost nonstop rain.
We had a really great time despite the rain and mud. We swam when there was a sunny moment between clouds, we watched a movie outside using a projector, most everyone slept in a tent the first night and only 3 people slept outside the second night, my brother, Clay who came up with his family from Florida, built a fire every night, we enjoyed hanging out together, and eating together (including BBQ).
All these things made this a campout/in to remember!

2 comments:

  1. cool Beth I like this post , I might start bloging myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Tell me if you do and I will subscribe/follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...