Saturday, June 13, 2009

Gardening on a Summer Saturday


Today I have spent some time in the garden tending to our plants. I am amazed at how fast the plants are growing! They speak so plainly of their Creator that I can't believe that anyone who has looked at, worked with, or studied plants can deny the fact that there is a great God who created all of this.
I was overjoyed to find several apple sized watermallons growing on their vines! And the straight necked squash are getting bigger every day! And the beans! I have been so fascinated at watching them climb up the trellis of string that we made! We will soon be so over run with tomatoes we won't know what to do with them! We have peppers of all kinds that are growing so quickly! And soon we will have between 200 and 400 ears of corn!
I can hardly wait for the fruits (and vegetables) of our labor to be ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...