Monday, June 15, 2009

Ebaying


I love to buy and sell things on Ebay and right now I'm sorting through, taking pictures of, and listing books to sell on Ebay for mom. I usually only sell horse stuff like the cowboy style rope halters I make.
If you're in the market for spiritual books, self help books, a book on ADD or a few Bible study books, just let me know and I'll direct you to the proper Ebay listings. I've listed books that range from Nancy Drew to How Now Shall We Live, Deliver Us From Evil to Give and Take, or any other random assortment of books that happened to wander into our possesion at one time and no longer serve their purposes of entertainment or guidance in our home . There are so many books and other items to sift through, photograph and list I may soon be "Driven to Distraction"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...