Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer Plans: Update


This weekend, my Mema is coming to spend Friday and Saturday with us. Friday we are going to try to go see the movie "UP", a 3D animated movie. Saturday, we will probably swim and just hangout.
One weekend this summer, I think we are going to Helen, Ga. That will be fun! We'll stay either in a tent or in a cabin or in a camper at a camp ground sort of place we where we have a membership. I would like to go tubing if we go.
Mom and I are planning on having a letterboxing day. For more information on letterboxing go to www.letterboxing.org. We're going to try to put together and hide a letterbox of our own sometime, too.
On a day-to-day basis, I'm going to be swimming, riding, reading, gardening, and blogging.
It's summer already and we've already used up so much of it! I continue to look forward to all the fun things I have planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...