Friday, September 18, 2009

TIME For Kids: President Obama

I was pleasantly surprised by TIME For Kids: President Obama. As someone who is not infatuated with President Obama I was afraid that the book would sing his praises on every page and have little to no facts. I was happy when I began reading and found that the book was full of so many wonderful facts and pictures. The images go perfectly with what the book is saying and the book features tons of fun facts about President Obama. It also talks about his family, his daily schedule, the jobs that come with the presidency, past presidents, the White House, important people in Washington, and lots of other things besides. This is a great book for children and adults! I'm sure everyone who reads this will learn something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...