Sunday, August 30, 2009

About You (Yes, You) If You're Reading This

Well, I've been researching how to draw more readers to my blog and I've learned a few things about you (my audience) that I didn't know. One thing is that out of all the people that read my blog only 1% will comment. That makes the rest of you "lurkers". If you're the kind of person who reads and observes but doesn't participate then you're a "lurker". Now if you beg to differ then I challenge you to comment. So, I've got less reader then I'd like and out of the ones I've got 99% of you don't make yourselves known. What do you have to say for yourselves? (hint, hint, you're supposed to comment now). Another thing about y'all is that you don't subscribe. That means that you're missing out on stuff. This part doesn't effect me as much as it effects you though. One more thing that I've learned is that maybe I should offer you a chance to participate more. Comment here and tell me what subjects you would like to have posted and I am going to start posting polls regularly so that I can hear your input more often. Also, I'd appreciate it that if you enjoy my blog and you blog that you add my blog to your "Blogs I read" section (Like I've done for the blogs I read) and if you twitter make one tweet about my blog. I love your encouraging words and comments and really hope to grow my blog into something the Lord can use.
Thanks,
Beth

4 comments:

  1. You must need some attention ;) I love you Beth. You're my favorite "little" sister in the world. Keep writing. You're really getting good at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose I do need some attention! ;) You'r my favorite big brother in the whole world! Thanks for the encouragement! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth! I have finally visited your blog!!! Aren't you proud of me??? LOL ;)
    I think you've got something very good going here! I am impressed! (not that I would expect anything less than greatness from our soon-to-be owner of an island & benevolent dictator!! yes, I am going to mention this to you, and about you, for the rest of your life-lol)
    I really like your background-it's very "Beth"!
    Your music selection rocks!
    but mostly..... I LOVE how you want to use your talent for writing for God's Glory! There are so many people with "wasted talent" (those who choose to use their talents for everything BUT God's Glory..) and I am just SOOOOOOO excited for you, and excited to see how God uses the talent He has given you! I commend you for being courageous enough to let HIS light shine through you in a dark world that desperately needs it, unashamedly proclaiming His greatness! Keep up the good work, stay bold in Christ, and just keep being..... you!
    Love you!
    Ansley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am proud of you! I've only asked you around a hundred times! Haha! I'm glad you find my blog so impressive! I work on it almost everyday. (Oh, yes, just mention that little bit of info on live Television why don't you? haha! Thanks! I went through several backgrounds before I found one that I felt fit. It's called "green cowgirl" or something to that affect. I'm glad you enjoyed the music! I keep telling people that they could just read my posts on facebook but going to my blog really gives you the full affect. Thank you. I really don't want to let my telent go to waste by using it only to pursue worldly things. Your comment has really encouraged me! Thanks for checking out my blog and I hope that you become a "regular reader". I need more people like you who won't just "lurk" but who comment often. Thanks Ansley!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...