Sunday, August 16, 2009

Coming Up...

My book reviewing has been profitable in many ways (though non of those include making money). One way is that it helps fund my book addiction. I am addicted to reading books like other people are addicted to coffee or twitter. This year alone I've read over 30 books. Now the typically outdated library books (although I admit that I love classics and older volumes) are not the only ones I can afford (because they're free). For all the books I review I receive a free advance copy of the book. The two most prominent books whose reviews should come soon are: Fearless by: Max Lucado. Fearless is being released in September and my review should be posted around the first of the month. the second is The Holy Bullet And the review will be written as soon as the book is received and read. I also have a few children's books lined up to come. Stay posted for more reviews by a Book-aholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...