Friday, August 28, 2009

Things To Look Forward To

Well, I've got a whole bunch of things lined up for my blog in the coming weeks. I have at least 6 book reviews, 1 interview with an author, and many other exciting things besides. The coming up books include Fearless: Imagine Your Life Without Fear by Max Lucado which I am reading now, Faces In The Fire by T.L. Hines, Bang The Keys: Four Steps To A Lifelong Writing Practice by Jill Dearman, TIME! For Kids- President Obama: A Day In The Life Of Our Leader, TIME! Great Discoveries: Explorations That Changed History, and Hope: Lessons From A Hummingbird. I have a date set for an interview over the phone with Boots Hensel the author of The Zoopendous Surprize. Be looking forward to this and more in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...