Monday, August 3, 2009

The Forest Guard

I love the Circle Series by: Ted Dekker and I am so excited that he is coming out with the fourth book, Green which is being released on September first of this year. Because I am so excited I have joined the promotional team for this book dubbed The Forest Guard. That name is derived from the books. So far thanks to all of my willing friends who have already signed up as a recruit to receive more info on this fantastic book I have made Lieutenant status. This means that I will get my name printed in Ted's next book under the Lieutenant section. But with your help I can earn more points (I need 645 points and I get 100 points per recruit) I can achieve Captain status and I will have my name printed under Captain and I will receive a free advanced copy of Green. But besides helping me I think that these are some awesome books that God is using to bring the plan of salvation to people who may never know it besides from these books. So, sign up and become a recruit by either clicking on the badge below or going to this address: http://teddekker.com/readgreen and when you do be sure to use my forest guard number: 7223 or else I won't get the points. Hurry up and join!

~Elyon's Strength

1 comment:

  1. Very good posting. I just love it.
    Good luck man with your work.

    http://webroyalty.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...