Thursday, August 6, 2009

Career Possibilities

So, I'm exploring the many career possibilities that require the use of word building skill. The world of writing has long been my niche. I hope to one day get my name in print one way or another. Working with words is a wondrous hobby that I would like to turn into my dream job. This year I've been expanding my horizons (excuse the cliche) in many ways including starting this blog, expanding my audience (which is a task I am still busy with and probably will be busy with forever), and most recently I have been reviewing for various publishing and publicity companies. This endeavour has given me a glimpse into the publishing aspect of writing and shown me that I might even enjoy being an editor and reading manuscripts or owning and running my own publishing house. While I still love to write (and here I will hint to you that I am working on a story that is proving to be my most promising book attempt so far) I might also enjoy other areas of the writing realm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...